Rosekel Resourcing is looking to recruit a hardworking and ambitious administrator to join their busy and friendly team.
The successful candidate will be responsible for undertaking the day-to-day administrative tasks essential for the smooth running of the office. They will work within the Company to proactively assist other employees with admin tasks, which will enable these employees to focus on their job function.
The apprentice will also be responsible for developing and consolidating their knowledge of the company’s products and processes, with a desire to further their career in Business Administration.
Duties within the role include:
- General Administration support
- Filing, photocopying and binding as required
- Managing post in and post out (including courier deliveries)
- Other admin support as directed by the Admin Co-ordinator
- Quality assurance (QA) of documents, including formatting and proofreading knowledge
- To continually develop personal knowledge of Business Administration and industry standards by making best use of the training resources available, including other members of the team, the internet and undertaking professional qualifications
- To freely share knowledge, insight, best practice and ideas
How to apply for this vacancy
You can apply for this vacancy through the National Apprenticeship Service. If you require any assistance with applying for this vacancy please contact us on 0115 945 7260 or email the apprenticeship team.
Application deadline: 03/10/2019
Possible start date: 14/10/2019
The post holder will be able to demonstrate strong organisational and team working skills. They will have a good general knowledge of ICT packages and demonstrate a good level of spoken and written literacy.
A*- D/9-3 GCSE in maths and English (or equivalent).
The Apprenticeship National Minimum Wage guide (ANMW): https://www.gov.uk/national-minimum-wage-rates
- Please note that anyone under the age of 18 will only work a maximum of 40 hours per week. Any role which exceeds these hours on advert will be amended accordingly to fall in line with the legislation
- Please note if the successful applicant is found prior to the closing date the vacancy maybe withdrawn early
This apprenticeship is work based learning therefore most of the time you will be working at the employer’s address. Depending on your training you will only need to attend college in Nottingham for initial assessments, enrollment and a few other rare occasions.
Intermediate Apprenticeship in Business Administration Level 2 – Duration 12 months.
- Level 2 Diploma in Business Administration
- Functional Skills English, maths and ICT Level 1 if required
This apprenticeship is work based learning therefore most of the time you will be working at the employer’s address. Depending on your training you will only need to attend college in Nottingham for initial assessments, enrolment and fortnightly day release.
Potential opportunity for a permanent role within the company following successful completion of the apprenticeship.
Rosekel Resourcing Ltd provide Personal Assistants to children and adults in the community needing support with finances, personal care, social care, taking to meetings, hairdressing appointments and generally living their life to the full.
Mercury House Shiptones Business Ce
Map data is calculated from the available employer geolocation information.
Monday - Friday
09.00am - 5.00pm.
(37.5 hours per week)
|Expected duration||12 months|
|Related course||Business and Administration - Intermediate Apprenticeship (Level 2)|
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).