Escobar are a South American Tapas & Cocktails Bar based in the heart of Nottingham city centre. They are looking to recruit a hardworking individual to support in creating unique dishes in their restaurant based in the heart of Nottingham City Centre.
Day to day duties will include:
- Maintain excellent standards of personal, food and kitchen hygiene
- Ensure compliance to procedures, menu specifications and recipes
- Produce food meeting portion controls, and budgetary constraints
- Adapting and produce dishes to meet special dietary, religious and allergenic requirements
- Follow, complete and maintain production schedules, legislative and quality standard documentation
- Use specialist kitchen equipment
- Communicate internally and externally with customers and colleagues
- Commit to personal development activities
- Check, prepare, assemble, cook, regenerate, hold and present food meeting the needs of the customers and maintaining organisational standards and procedures
- Use kitchen tools and equipment correctly to produce consistently high quality dishes according to specifications
- Produce dishes to suit individuals
- Specific dietary, religious and allergenic needs as required
How to apply for this vacancy
You can apply for this vacancy through the National Apprenticeship Service. If you require any assistance with applying for this vacancy please contact us on 0115 945 7260 or email the apprenticeship team.
Application deadline: 10/10/2022
Possible start date: 17/10/2022
- Production Chef Level 2 Functional Skills
- English and maths (Level 2 is required)
- Day release - One day per week to Nottingham College - 18 month duration
- Please note that as this is an apprenticeship standard you will be required to sit an end point assessment
- Please refer to above link for more information
- Potential opportunity for a permanent role within the company following successful completion of the apprenticeship
Escobar is a South American Tapas & Cocktails Bar based in the heart of Nottingham city centre.
30 market street
Map data is calculated from the available geolocation information.
Range of shifts, Mon - Sun. Days and shifts to be confirmed.
Total hours per week: 30
|Expected duration||15 months|
|Related course||Production Chef - Intermediate Apprenticeship (Level 2)|
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that’s part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).