Harmony Fire is a global leader in the full range of fire and life safety engineering solutions and they are looking for a Project Admin Apprentice to support their Projects team.
- Service Administration, including booking service visits for field engineers, scheduling visits, preparing visit paperwork, including health and safety documentation, organising permits to work and sorting any special requests of the client
- Raising quotations for service contracts and small works as knowledge develops
- Creating new clients on management system including site locations, contacts, contract details and asset registers
- Project administration including scheduling contractors, ordering parts, following up deliveries, checking sub-contractor invoices, arranging hire equipment and other assistance to project managers as required
- Working as a key liaison contact for the residents involved in projects
- Basic receptionist duties including greeting visitors, answering phone calls and updating diaries
- Peer Review Bonus Input (up to 50% over base salary)
- Unlimited Holiday Provision
- Flexible working hours
- Laptop & Mobile Provided
- Lunch Provided. Breakfast & Evening meal also provided when travelling or working early/late
- Bespoke Career Development Plan including Training
- Extended Career Opportunities
- Auto Enrolment Pension Scheme
- Healthcare, Gym & Personal Insurance scheme
- Cycle to work scheme (offset against base salary)
- Company Vehicle provided
How to apply for this vacancy
You can apply for this vacancy through the National Apprenticeship Service. If you require any assistance with applying for this vacancy please contact us on 0115 945 7260 or email the apprenticeship team.
Application deadline: 24/10/2022
Possible start date: 26/10/2022
- Willing to learn
- Good work ethic
- GCSE or equivalent Maths and English A*-C/ 9-4 (Desired)
- Business Administrator Apprenticeship Standard Level 3
- Functional Skills level 1 / 2
- Please click on the link above for more information regarding End Point Assessment
- Potential opportunity for a permanent role within the company following successful completion of the apprenticeship
Harmony Fire is a global leader in the full range of fire and life safety engineering solutions.
Lake View Drive
Sherwood Business Park
Map data is calculated from the available geolocation information.
Monday - Friday, 9.00am - 5.00pm (flexible working hours)
Total hours per week: 37.5
|Expected duration||18 Months|
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that’s part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).