Wollaton Road Dental Practice is looking to recruit a hardworking and friendly receptionist to work in their dental practice in Wollaton. This is a unique and varied role, allowing you to gain transferable and invaluable skills.
You will be a pivotal member of the administration team, working face to face with patients on reception and carrying out key administration duties within the practice. You will gain specialist transferable skills.
Duties will include:
- Working on reception, dealing with patients face to face
- Booking appointments on reception and over the phone
- Using appointment system
- Answering the phone and directing calls as appropriate
- Photocopying, filing, scanning letters and action as required *Individual's will be required to have their covid vaccines as they are mandatory for patient facing staff in a dental practice from 1/4/22 to be fully vaccinated
How to apply for this vacancy
You can apply for this vacancy through the National Apprenticeship Service. If you require any assistance with applying for this vacancy please contact us on 0115 945 7260 or email the apprenticeship team.
Application deadline: 24/10/2022
Possible start date: 26/10/2022
Customer Service Practitioner Standard Level 2 - https://www.instituteforapprenticeships.org/apprenticeship-standards/customer-service-practitioner-v1-1
- Functional Skills level 1/2
- Please click on the link above for more information regarding End Point Assessment
Potential opportunity for a permanent role within the company following successful completion of the apprenticeship.
Wollaton Road Dental Practice was established in the late 1970’s by Dr Archer C Birch. Dr James Peachey and his wife Mrs Adele Peachey took over this practice in June 1986.
206 Wollaton Road
Map data is calculated from the available geolocation information.
Monday - Thursday 9.00am - 5.00pm, Friday 9.00am - 12.30pm
Total hours per week: 31.5
|Expected duration||18 months|
|Related course||Customer Service Practitioner - Intermediate Apprenticeship (Level 2)|
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that’s part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).