Express Recruitment are looking for a bright, personable, and approachable Front of House Receptionist to join their vibrant team. Could this be the role for you? Apply now!
The successful candidate will be situated in the heart of our office on our Main Reception desk, greeting candidates and clients via intercom, signposting, seating visitors, scanning their ID documents, and providing them with an application form. The successful Receptionist will also be trained on the phone systems and will be answering 60-75% of inbound telephone calls and transferring to the relevant person.
Additional duties include:
- Provide consultants and visitors with hot drinks and beverages
- Work to an open up and close down checklist
- Run errands for the directors
- Restock facilities with towels, hot drinks, blue roll
- Water plants and general office upkeep
- Ensure shared areas are kept tidy and presentable
- Assist with general administration and typing
How to apply for this vacancy
You can apply for this vacancy through the National Apprenticeship Service. If you require any assistance with applying for this vacancy please contact us on 0115 945 7260 or email the apprenticeship team.
Application deadline: 22/12/2021
Possible start date: 26/12/2021
- Microsoft office proficient (including Excel and Word)
- Excellent communication skills (written and verbal)
- Ability to work on own initiative
- Very strong attention to detail and accuracy
- Smart, personable, confident with a professional manner
A*-C/9-4 in maths and English or equivalent at GCSE essential.
Customer Service Practitioner Standard Level 2 - https://www.instituteforapprenticeships.org/apprenticeship-standards/customer-service-practitioner-v1-1
Functional Skills level 1/2.
Please click on the link above for more information regarding End Point Assessment.
Potential opportunity for a permanent role within the company following successful completion of the apprenticeship.
Additional questions for candidates
During the application process you will be asked the following additional question(s) below. To prepare yourself, have a think about how you might answer them.
Why do you want to work for this company?
How will you be travelling to and from work on a daily basis?
Express recruitment is one of the leading recruitment agencies in the East Midlands, their talented team hold over 30 years' experience providing both permanent and temporary recruitment solutions for a diverse range of clients.
9 Eldon Chambers
Map data is calculated from the available geolocation information.
Monday - Friday 8.45am - 5.15pm, 1-hour lunch
(37.5 hours per week)
|Expected duration||18 months|
|Related course||Customer Service Practitioner - Intermediate Apprenticeship (Level 2)|
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that’s part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).