Express Recruitment are looking to recruit a hardworking and dedicated Recruitment Assistant to join their vibrant team. You will work towards a Level 3 Business Administrator apprenticeship standard.
Main responsibilities will include:
- Type / Update Red Book request sheets when a company is added to JobAdder
- Add candidates, companies, and client contacts/documents to JobAdder
- Record Terms of Business information on JobAdder and track receipt
- Annual clearing (manual records)
- Maintain a clean, tidy, well stocked office daily
- Meet and greet candidates on arrival and update diary
- Advise candidates on how to complete the registration card
- Set up temporary candidates on the test suite
- Allocate candidate registration numbers
- Answer phone, handle call or signpost to appropriate division (3 Ring Rule)
- Pre-screen speculative candidate calls
- Update Temporary Division with changes to candidate activity on ‘portal jobs’
References & compliance:
- Save candidate Right to Work documents on shared drive
- Send GDPR links to candidates
- Check system for completed GDPR consent for every active candidate
- Send candidate references
- Chase candidate references
- Gather additional documents (Proof of address, Verification of gaps)
- Process candidate DBS Checks when required
- Gather documents and prepare candidate packs for management sign-off
- Support Temporary Division and Management Team with client audits
- Ensure candidate compliance documents are filed correctly
- Produce ‘First timesheet’ for all New Starters on Temporary Division
- Send Portal Timesheet Information to New Starters on Temporary Division
- Liaise with portals to ensure candidate bookings are activated / extended
- Send all New Starter BACs & Tax information to Accounts
- Support Accounts with Monday timesheet chasing
- Provide cover for Payroll & Rebook duties in absence of Accounts
Part-complete registration cards for video interviews
- Type candidate CVs using registration card
- Format candidate’s own CVs to company standard
- Type introduction slips to company standard
- Type assignment confirmation emails to company standard
- Send Terms of Business with read receipts
- Type Negotiated Fee letters
- Place successful candidates on JobAdder
- File / Retrieve job activity sheets and registration cards from basement records
- Handle incoming and outgoing post, pass CV's to the appropriate division
- Assist with any other ad-hoc duties requested by Management Team
How to apply for this vacancy
You can apply for this vacancy through the National Apprenticeship Service. If you require any assistance with applying for this vacancy please contact us on 0115 945 7260 or email the apprenticeship team.
Application deadline: 25/10/2021
Possible start date: 01/11/2021
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office packages e.g. Excel, and Word
- Excellent communication skills (written and verbal)
GCSEs at grades A*-C/9-4 (or equivalent) in maths and English.
Level 3 Business Administrator apprenticeship standard, which includes:
- Level 2 Functional Skills in maths and English (if required)
- End-Point Assessment (EPA)
Please click on the link above for more information regarding End Point Assessment.
Potential opportunity for a permanent role within the company following successful completion of the apprenticeship.
Additional questions for candidates
During the application process you will be asked the following additional question(s) below. To prepare yourself, have a think about how you might answer them.
Do you have any administration experience?
How will you get to the location?
Express recruitment is one of the leading recruitment agencies in the East Midlands, their talented team hold over 30 years’ experience providing both permanent and temporary recruitment solutions for a diverse range of clients.
Map data is calculated from the available geolocation information.
Monday - Friday, 08:45 - 17:15, with a 1-hour lunch break.
(37.5 hours per week)
|Expected duration||18 months|
|Related course||Business Administrator - Advanced Apprenticeship (Level 3)|
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that’s part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).