Ken Jarvis are currently seeking a Service Advisor Apprentice to join their dealership based in Stoke on Trent. You will act as the first point of contact for all customers entering the dealership and ensure they receive the best customer service experience.
Duties will include:
- Acting as the first point of contact for all customers entering the dealership and ensuring they receive the best customer service experience
- Upselling and cross-selling additional products and services
- Booking in cars for MOT's and service
- Liaising with workshop vehicle technicians for updates with vehicle repair timescales
- Liaising with customers in a professional, polite and courteous manner, both face to face and via the telephone
- Working to a high level of customer service at all times
- General ad hoc duties as and when required
How to apply for this vacancy
You can apply for this vacancy through the National Apprenticeship Service. If you require any assistance with applying for this vacancy please contact us on 0115 945 7260 or email the apprenticeship team.
Application deadline: 28/10/2021
Possible start date: 01/11/2021
- Excellent communication skills
- Computer literate
- Meticulous attention to detail
- Ability to use own initiative
Minimum entry requirements:
- Maths, English Language and ICT GCSE grades A*-D/9-3 and above (or equivalent)
- Customer Service Practitioner level 2
- All training to be delivered online with dealer support visits
Upon successful completion and review of your level 2 apprenticeship, you will be re-assessed with a view to progression onto the level 3 apprenticeship.
Additional questions for candidates
During the application process you will be asked the following additional question(s) below. To prepare yourself, have a think about how you might answer them.
What customer service skills could you offer?
Why would you like to join Kia?
Ken Jervis Kia, your multi-award winning, family run Kia Dealership, where your absolute satisfaction is our minimum expectation.
Map data is calculated from the available geolocation information.
Monday - Friday 8:30am - 5:00pm
(40 hours per week)
|Expected duration||15 months|
|Related course||Automotive Customer Service Practitioner - Intermediate Apprenticeship (Level 2)|
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that’s part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).