Accident Repairs in London from Fleetline Coachworks Body Shop in Croydon. We offer a full range of bodywork repair services in London and the South East. we are looking to recruit a Service Advisor Apprentice, interested in this role? Apply today!
The comprehensive programme provides you with an exciting and challenging opportunity to achieve formal qualifications through extensive training, while in full-time employment. What will I be doing? A dedicated pathway containing specialist training for Parts Advisor or Service Advisor will run alongside the Standard to ensure apprentices gain full knowledge of their specialist area at the appropriate level.
You will cover:
- A Service Advisor will have direct contact with customers, initially booking them in for work to their vehicles and then informing them of any additional repairs required
A qualified apprentice will be able to:
- Be a confident first and last point of contact with customers
- Take customer bookings and scheduling services and repairs
- Communicate effectively with both customers and the vehicle technicians
- Manage customer complaints â
- Offer advice and guidance for vehicle care, warranty retention and warranty claims
- Sales/advice for accessories and modifications
- Collate information for CSI As a Parts Advisor an apprentice will be responsible for ordering, selling and managing stock control on vehicle parts
Once the apprenticeship is complete they will be able to:
- Take orders from customers both face to face and over the phone
- Maintain an ordered stock room and find parts from stock
- Raise invoices
- Liaise with other members of staff
- Customers may include members of the public, service departments of dealerships, and garages
- Advise on accessories and modifications
How to apply for this vacancy
You can apply for this vacancy through the National Apprenticeship Service. If you require any assistance with applying for this vacancy please contact us on 0115 945 7260 or email the apprenticeship team.
Application deadline: 27/10/2021
Possible start date: 01/11/2021
Additional questions for candidates
During the application process you will be asked the following additional question(s) below. To prepare yourself, have a think about how you might answer them.
Do you have customer service skills?
Fleetline Coachworks offer a true one stop shop for the motorist across Croydon, London and the South East. Alongside our state-of-the-art body shop where we perform all of our car body repairs, we have a dedicated accident repair team and superb car repair services available as and when you need. And as a Manufacturer approved repair centre you can be sure that any car repairs carried out on your vehicle is of the highest quality and underpinned by the most up-to-date diagnostic equipment to locate any faults in your car as quickly and accurately as possible.
Map data is calculated from the available geolocation information.
8:30am - 5pm Monday to Friday
(40 hours per week)
|Expected duration||15 months|
|Related course||Automotive Customer Service Practitioner - Intermediate Apprenticeship (Level 2)|
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that’s part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).