Mosca are looking to recruit a hardworking and ambitious business administration apprentice to join their well-established organisation. The role is varied, with a mixture of office based admin and the maintenance of the internal warehouse. This is a great opportunity for the successful candidate to build their communication and confidence.
- As the administration apprentice you will be responsible of the daily running of the warehouse. This includes inputting, filing, IT systems and communication with external customers
- Completing the relevant administration for the checking and replenishment of the SSP Boxes (Service Spare Packs) then getting them ready for collection and organising re-collection from the customers via phone and email
- Inputting all the spares from MgmbH and other suppliers and replenishment of all spares for external engineers
- Picking of spare parts for UK Customers - Liaising with the customer to make sure their order is correct and completing the warehouse administration to reflect this
- Answering the phones and directing as necessary
- Responding to emails
- Communicating with internal and external customers and colleagues via phone/email and face to face
- Daily preparation and on-loading of pallets sold to customers - checking against the relevant orders
- Offloading and putting away of containers of pallets received from suppliers and checking them against the relevant orders
- Liaison with Service and Warehouse co-ordinator to ensure stock levels are correctly maintained and maintain the appropriate database and paperwork
- Daily preparation or paperwork and picking of spare part orders sold to customers
- Putting away of spare part orders received from suppliers and checking them against the relevant orders
- Supplier returns administration and packaging and preparation of machines for despatch
- Keeping warehouse, stores and workshop area tidy and in good order
- Re-palletisation of goods (assisted where needed)
How to apply for this vacancy
You can apply for this vacancy through the National Apprenticeship Service. If you require any assistance with applying for this vacancy please contact us on 0115 945 7260 or email the apprenticeship team.
Application deadline: 06/03/2020
Possible start date: 17/03/2020
- Excellent communication Skills (essential)
- Numeracy skills - (essential)
- Attention to detail in all ways (grammar/numerical etc.) - (essential)
- Competent communicator with excellent telephone skills - (essential)
- Competent use of Protean - Training provided
- Competent use of PAT Testing Equipment - Training provided
- Reach Fork Lift Truck Licence - Training will be provided (essential)
- Physically Fit - (essential)
GCSE A*-D/9-3 or equivalent.
Please note that anyone under the age of 18 will only work a maximum of 40 hours per week. Any role which exceeds these hours on advert will be amended accordingly to fall in line with the legislation.
Please note that if the successful applicant is found prior to the closing date the vacancy maybe withdrawn early.
This apprenticeship is work based learning therefore most of the time you will be working at the employer's address. Depending on your training you will only need to attend college in Nottingham for initial assessments, enrolment and a few other rare occasions.
Intermediate Apprenticeship in Business Administration Level 2 - 12 months.
- Level 2 Diploma in Business Administration
- Functional Skills English, maths and ICT Level 1 if required
This apprenticeship is 1 day per week at the college term time only 9am - 5pm with the other days based at the workplace.
Potential opportunity for a permanent role within the company following successful completion of the apprenticeship.
Additional questions for candidates
During the application process you will be asked the following additional question(s) below. To prepare yourself, have a think about how you might answer them.
How will you be travelling to and from the Apprenticeship Opportunity?
What makes you the best candidate for this position?
Mosca offers the best end-of-line packaging solutions available, including Strapping Machines, Pallet Strapping Systems and Pallet Wrapping. With over 50 years of experience, Mosca has a world wide reputation for quality and reliability in the field of strapping and securing goods for transportation. Thanks to our pioneering skills and innovation, Mosca continues to set new standards and strengthen its position as a technology leader in the strapping industry.
Colliers Business Park Unit 3
Map data is calculated from the available geolocation information.
Monday - Friday 8.30am - 4.30pm
(37.5 hours per week)
|Expected duration||12 months|
|Related course||Business and Administration - Intermediate Apprenticeship (Level 2)|
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).