Burton Joyce Primary School are looking to recruit a responsible and passionate individual to join their school. The main role of the apprentice will be to develop and deliver enriching PE sessions in line with current curriculum.
Day to day duties will include:
- Design and deliver coaching programmes suitable for students
- Comply with current legislation
- Utilise and collaborate with internal team members to support with best practice
- Provide support to students
- Maintains up-to-date knowledge of education standards, trends, frameworks, paradigms and contemporary influences
- Ensure the design and delivery of high-quality, inclusive curricular and extracurricular lessons that meet school standards
- Delivers safe, inclusive and effective sessions
- Evaluate sessions to monitor engagement, enrichment and whole child/person development
- Monitor students development
How to apply for this vacancy
You can apply for this vacancy through the National Apprenticeship Service. If you require any assistance with applying for this vacancy please contact us on 0115 945 7260 or email the apprenticeship team.
Application deadline: 17/10/2022
Possible start date: 24/10/2022
- Willing to learn
- Very strong eye for detail
- GCSE or equivalent Maths and English A*-C/9-4 (Desired)
- Sports Coach Level 4 -https://www.instituteforapprenticeships.org/apprenticeship-standards/sports-coach-v1-0
- Functional Skills level 1 / 2 if required
Please click on the link above for more information regarding End Point Assessment.
Potential opportunity for a permanent position on completion of apprenticeship
Burton Joyce Primary is a 1.5 form entry and we currently have 305 pupils on roll.
Burton Joyce Primary School
Map data is calculated from the available geolocation information.
Monday - Friday. Hours between 8.00am - 5.00pm on a range.
Total hours per week: 37
|Expected duration||18 Months|
|Related course||Sports Coach - Higher Apprenticeship (Level 4)|
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that’s part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).