We can all help control the virus if we all stay alert. This means you must:
- Stay at home as much as possible
- Work from home if you can
- Limit contact with other people
- Keep your distance if you go out (2 metres apart where possible)
- Wash your hands regularly
- Do not leave home if you or anyone in your household has symptoms.
We ask that parents support the implementation of these measures for all family members, including students of the college. Together we can keep our students and your children safe, and in turn help prevent the virus from spreading to those in higher risk categories.
If you, or a family member begins to feel unwell, do not leave your home. If you experience any of the following symptoms you must stay indoors:
- a new continuous cough
- a high temperature
- a loss of, or change in, your normal sense of taste or smell (anosmia)
To protect others, do not go to places like a GP surgery, pharmacy or hospital. Stay at home.
Use the 111 online coronavirus service to find out what to do.