This course forms part of the final stage of the AAT qualification and is suitable for people wishing to progress their accounting career.
- Use statistical techniques and financial information to prepare forecasts of cash receipts and payments
- Prepare cash budgets and monitor cash flows within the organisation
- Evaluate the principles of cash management within the context of regulation and government monetary policies
- Evaluate ways of raising finance in accordance with organisational requirements
- Evaluate ways of investing in surplus funds within organisational policies
|Location||Date / time||Fees / reductions|
The Lace Market
Date / time:
Start: 3rd April 2019
End: 16th May 2019
Time: 6:00 PM - 9:00 PM
Fees / reductions:
Tuition fee: £245
No fee reductions available. All students pay the same fee.
Course code: C000401 / Q002208
This unit contributes to the AAT Professional Diploma in Accounting (Level 4).
The AAT Level 3 Diploma in Accounting and GCSE Maths and English Language at Grade 4 (C) or equivalent qualifications. You will normally be expected to achieve competence in previously attempted Level 4 exam-based units before moving on to new ones. However, due to the six week wait in receiving exam results from the AAT at Level 4, you may start and go on to take the exam for the next unit even though you may not have passed the first unit. You can re-sit a failed unit at the next available opportunity.
|Teaching & assessment||
You will complete an AAT examination.
You can go on to study further units to achieve the full AAT Professional Diploma in Accounting (Level 4). You can then follow with:
Study materials and the first attempt at the exam are included in the course fees.
The next unit is AAT Credit Management (Unitised Level 4)
Email this course information
Use the form below to email this course information directly to your inbox for future reference.