This course forms part of the final stage of the AAT qualification and is suitable for people wishing to progress in an accounting career.
The student is required to review and analyse an accounting system, identifying weaknesses and making recommendations for improvement; and to present their findings in a formal written report.
There are six learning outcomes in this unit, these are:
- Understand the role of accounting within the organisation
- Understand the importance and use of internal control systems
- Evaluate the accounting system and identify areas for improvement
- Conduct an ethical evaluation of the accounting systems
- Conduct a sustainability evaluation of the accounting system
- Make recommendations to improve the accounting system.
|Location||Date / time||Fees / reductions|
The Lace Market
Date / time:
Start: 10th September 2019
Fees / reductions:
Tuition fee: £175
No fee reductions available. All students pay the same fee.
Course code: C000406 / Q002213
This unit contributes to the AAT Level 4 Diploma in Accounting
AAT Level 3 Diploma in Accounting and Maths and English GCSEs at grade C or equivalent qualifications.
|Teaching & assessment||
There is one session in college in which the unit is introduced. Students then work on their own with email support on a work based project or an AAT supplied case study.
You can go on to study further units to achieve the Level 4 Diploma in Accounting; CIMA; ACCA; ACA; university degree; financial positions
Study materials and the issue of a case study are included in the fee.
This course is only available if you are completing your qualification under the AAT 2013 specification.
Email this course information
Use the form below to email this course information directly to your inbox for future reference.