A Level 3 Plumbing Apprenticeship will enable you to be a professional plumber, providing you with the following skills and knowledge:
- Health and Safety legislation
- Maintain effective plumbing working relationships
- Contribute to the improvement of plumbing business products and services
- Plan complex domestic plumbing work activities
- Install complex domestic plumbing systems and components
- Commission and decommission complex domestic plumbing systems and components
- Service and maintain complex domestic plumbing systems and components
- Maintain a safe working environment when undertaking plumbing work activities
Plumbing and Heating - Domestic Plumbing and Heating Oil-Fired, Solid Fuel or Environmental options - Advanced Apprenticeship (Level 3)
18 - 24 months
Adults who are aged 19+ with appropriate industry experience but without the necessary qualifications are welcome to apply.
All applicants will be required to undertake an assessment in English and maths prior to enrolling.
Each unit is continually assessed. You will present evidence of competence via practical assessments and production of a personal portfolio.
After gaining work experience in the chosen occupational area there are also opportunities for you to progress into occupational work supervision, management or technical support areas.
Further study options include:
You will be required to wear Personal Protective Equipment at all times during your placement and at College when using any tools/machinery.