The programme covers the advanced technical and practical needs for today’s Automotive Body Repair industry. It provides advanced technical knowledge for people working on light vehicles (cars and vans) in all types of vehicle refinishing facilities.
- Tools, Equipment and Materials
- Mechanical, Electrical and Electronic Systems and Components
- Remove, Refurbish and Refit Trim Components
- Diagnose and Rectify Electrical Faults
- Remove and Replace Electric Vehicle Components
- Remove and Replace Structural Panels
- Repair Minor Damage to Body Panels
- Identify and Repair Vehicle Misalignment
- Identify and Rectify Paint Defects
- Apply Topcoats and Specialist Finishers
- Health and Safety
Ruddington Fields Business Park
You can start this course at any time.
Multi-Skill Accident Repair- Advanced Apprenticeship (Level 3) (Standard)
18 - 24 months
Adults who are aged 19+ with appropriate industry experience but without the necessary qualifications are welcome to apply.
All applicants will be required to undertake an assessment in English and maths prior to enrolling.
|Teaching & assessment||
For each module you will have to complete course work, written assignments, practical assessments, online tests and work based observations.
Subject to meeting the subject criteria, be able to move onto a Higher Apprenticeship or specialist training to further improve your knowledge and skills.
Email this apprenticeship information
Use the form below to email this apprenticeship information directly to your inbox for future reference.
Specialist make-up students gain ‘out of this world’ experience
Students turned professional chefs return to College to pass on their skills
Sewing bee bridal challenge for students