If you’re looking to build on your existing skills, while working on light vehicles (cars and vans) in all types of vehicle refinishing facilities, this programme will give you the advanced technical knowledge you will need.
The programme covers the advanced technical and practical needs for today’s automotive body repair industry.
The learning programme involves studying a range of theory and practical aspects, including the following:
- Establish and record different types of customers and their needs
- Establish and record vehicle data
- Appraise damaged vehicles and estimate repair costs
- Establish the correct repair methods, vehicle construction and materials
- Appraise and value vehicles pre-accident condition and correctly categorise vehicle salvage
- Health and safety
Ruddington Fields Business Park
Block or Day Release
You can start this course at any time.
Vehicle Body and Paint - Vehicle Damage Assessment - Advanced Apprenticeship (Level 3)
12 - 18 months
Adults who are aged 19+ with appropriate industry experience but without the necessary qualifications are welcome to apply.
All applicants will be required to undertake an assessment in English and maths prior to enrolling.
|Teaching & assessment||
For each module you will have to complete course work, written assignments, practical assessments, online tests and work based observations.
Email this apprenticeship information
Use the form below to email this apprenticeship information directly to your inbox for future reference.