The programme covers the technical practical needs for today’s classic vehicle restoration industry.
The apprenticeship provides technical knowledge for people working on classic vehicles in all types of vehicle restoration repair facilities.
You will study both the theory and practical aspects of the following:
- History and heritage of classic vehicles
- Tools, equipment and materials
- Dismantling, measuring and recording
- Maintenance of vehicle engine, driveline, electrical and chassis systems
- Minor exterior body repairs
- Thermal joining and filling techniques
- Rectification of minor paint defects
- Repair and replacement of interior and exterior trim
- Health and safety and good housekeeping
|Study location||Ruddington Ruddington Fields Business Park, Ruddington, Nottingham , NG11 6JZ|
You can start this Apprenticeship at any time of the year.
Vehicle Restoration - Vehicle Restoration - Intermediate Apprenticeship (Level 2)
18 - 24 months
Adults who are aged 19+ with appropriate industry experience but without the necessary qualifications are welcome to apply.
All applicants will be required to undertake an assessment in English and maths prior to enrolling.
For each module you will have to complete coursework, written assignments, practical assessments, online tests and work-based observations. You will have the advantage of an online e-learning package to help you achieve your target.
Overalls and boots should be supplied by your employer
Email this apprenticeship information
Use the form below to email this apprenticeship information directly to your inbox for future reference.