Do you have a desire to work outdoors and develop specialist cleaning and horticultural skills that could involve working for local authorities, housing associations, the NHS or private specialist cleaning organisations?
If you are considering this career you will train to become a Cleaning and Environmental Service professional that can make a difference to all our lives. Cleaners ensure that the places we work in and the public places we use are attractive, safe and hygienic. In hospitals cleaning staff are at the forefront of controlling the spread of infection, and in many walks of life cleaners ensure a hazard free environment by ensuring it is safe and clean for the general public.
The Programmes consist of the following:
Technical (Knowledge and Understanding)
- Level 2 Certificate in Cleaning Principles
- Level 2 Award in Cleaning Principles
- Level 2 Certificate in Cleaning and Support Services Skills
- Level 2 Certificate in Local Environmental Services Skills
Broader transferable skills and behaviours
- Functional Skills English, Maths Level 1 and 2
- Employment Rights & Responsibilities (ERR)
- Personal Learning & Thinking Skills (PLTS) - embedded skills within the programme
100% Employer Based
Please contact the business team for details of start dates.
Apprenticeship in Cleaning
12 - 18 months
|Teaching & assessment||
Throughout the programme there will be varied methods of assessment including:
Continuing in Education, you could progress onto: