If you want to help others and are looking for a rewarding career in health and social care, whilst gaining a qualification at the same time, then this could be a great choice for you.
Depending on the requirements of your job, you may study units such as:
- Introduction to duty of care
- Introduction to communication
- Introduction to personal development
- Introduction to equality and inclusion
- Principles of safeguarding and protection
- The role of the health and social care worker
- Implement person-centred approaches
- Contribute to health and safety
- Handling information and a range of optional units
- Employment rights and responsibilities
- Personal learning and thinking skills
- Technical certificate - Preparing to work in adult social care
Maid Marian Way
You can start this course at any time.
Health and Social Care - Adult Social Care - Intermediate Apprenticeship (Level 2)
Adults who are aged 19+ with appropriate industry experience but without the necessary qualifications are welcome to apply.
All applicants will be required to undertake an assessment in English and maths prior to enrolling.
|Teaching & assessment||
You will be assessed in the workplace for your practical skills and will produce a portfolio of evidence to show your understanding of the knowledge required.
You will need to undergo a Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check (approximately £45) which is commonly paid for by your employer. You will usually be supplied with a uniform.
Email this apprenticeship information
Use the form below to email this apprenticeship information directly to your inbox for future reference.