If you would like to work in the hospitality industry in either accommodation, food and drink service or in the retail industry then this could be just the apprenticeship for you.
You will learn:
- Customer service principles, including customer satisfaction and meeting expectations
- Business knowledge such as achieving targets, handling payments and stock, and unique selling points
- Communicating with customers
- Personal conduct
- Team working, including leadership and supporting team members
- Specialist skills: alcoholic drinks, barista, concierge and guest, conference and events, food and drink, food production, house-keeping, reception or reservations
- Health and safety law, standards and regulations relevant to hospitality
|Study location||Clarendon Pelham Avenue, Nottingham, NG5 1AL|
You can start this Apprenticeship at any time of the year.
Adults who are aged 19+ with appropriate industry experience but without the necessary qualifications are welcome to apply.
All applicants will be required to undertake an assessment in English and maths prior to enrolling.
You will develop an electronic portfolio of evidence against the requirements of the qualification. Evidence can be generated by observation of your workplace, witness testimonies, case studies or personal accounts of events. Online tests may be used to confirm your knowledge and understanding as well as an End Point Assessment.