This programme could be right up your street if you prefer vocational training to academic study and want to gain technical skills in motorcycle maintenance while earning a wage.
The course covers:
- Routine motorcycle maintenance, including engine systems
- Inspecting, repairing and replacing motorcycle tyres
- Carrying out motorcycle wheel alignment
- Inspecting and replacing motorcycle exhaust components, suspension dampers and springs, batteries and electrical components, braking systems and components
- You will gain a broad knowledge and understanding of health and safety in the workplace, agreeing customer vehicle needs and other skills associated with working in a garage.
Ruddington Fields Business Park
Vehicle Maintenance and Repair - Motorcycle - Intermediate Apprenticeship (Level 2)
12 - 18 months
Adults who are aged 19+ with appropriate industry experience but without the necessary qualifications are welcome to apply.
All applicants will be required to undertake an assessment in English and maths prior to enrolling.
|Teaching & assessment||
Course assessment is made up of three elements:
You or your employer must supply your boots and overalls.
Email this apprenticeship information
Use the form below to email this apprenticeship information directly to your inbox for future reference.
Tourism students go global in London
Stapleford opens its doors to visitors
Talented dancers take centre stage with the professionals