This programme could be right up your street if you prefer vocational training to academic study and want to gain technical skills in motorcycle maintenance while earning a wage.
The course covers:
- Routine motorcycle maintenance, including engine systems
- Inspecting, repairing and replacing motorcycle tyres
- Carrying out motorcycle wheel alignment
- Inspecting and replacing motorcycle exhaust components, suspension dampers and springs, batteries and electrical components, braking systems and components
- You will gain a broad knowledge and understanding of health and safety in the workplace, agreeing customer vehicle needs and other skills associated with working in a garage.
Ruddington Fields Business Park
Vehicle Maintenance and Repair - Motorcycle - Intermediate Apprenticeship (Level 2)
12 - 18 months
Adults who are aged 19+ with appropriate industry experience but without the necessary qualifications are welcome to apply.
All applicants will be required to undertake an assessment in English and maths prior to enrolling.
|Teaching & assessment||
Course assessment is made up of three elements:
You or your employer must supply your boots and overalls.
Email this apprenticeship information
Use the form below to email this apprenticeship information directly to your inbox for future reference.