This apprenticeship could be just right for you if you’re looking for a career working with children and/or young people in primary, secondary or special schools.
Choosing this apprenticeship will mean you’ll gain the essential experience and knowledge to build a career in this rewarding sector.
The course covers:
- Introduction to personal development
- Maintaining and supporting relationships with children and young people
- Introduction to equality, diversity and inclusion in work with children and young people
- Contributing to children and young people’s health and safety
- Children’s and young person’s development
- Safeguarding the welfare of children and young people
- Contributing to the support of positive environments for children and young people
- Understanding partnership working in services for children and young people
- Employment rights and responsibilities
- Personal learning and thinking skills
- Functional Skills Level 1 maths and ICT and Level 2 English
Vacancy Post:Apprentice Teaching Assistant
(Closing date: 09/09/2019)
Employer/Location:Bluecoat Wollaton Academy (Nottingham)
Vacancy Post:Art Teaching Assistant Apprentice
(Closing date: 08/09/2019)
Employer/Location:Archway Learning Trust (Nottingham)
|Study location||Maid Marian Way Maid Marian Way, Nottingham, NG1 6AB|
You can start this Apprenticeship at any time of the year.
Supporting Teaching and Learning in Schools - Supporting Teaching and Learning in Schools - Intermediate Apprenticeship (Level 2)
Adults who are aged 19+ with appropriate industry experience but without the necessary qualifications are welcome to apply.
All applicants will be required to undertake an assessment in English and maths prior to enrolling.
|Teaching & assessment||
You will be assessed in your workplace for your practical skills and you will produce a portfolio of evidence to show your understanding of the knowledge required.
You will need to have a Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check as you will be working with young people. This is usually paid for by your employer.
Email this apprenticeship information
Use the form below to email this apprenticeship information directly to your inbox for future reference.