If you want to further your career in project management then this Apprenticeship may be for you.
You will learn:
- Project management principles - including business cases, objectives, delivery, lessons learnt, project plans, reviews and scope and scheduling
- Governance and stakeholder management - including organisational structures and responsibilities and stakeholder perspectives, interests and influence
- Leadership and communications - including vision and values, collaboration, motivation, team management, conflict resolution and negotiating skills
- Financial management - including benefits management, budgets, cost control and performance tracking and management
- Resource and quality management - including resource analysis, allocation and acceptance and quality assurance, improvements and standards
- Risk and issue management - including identifying and prioritising threats and opportunities, mitigating and minimising impacts and optimising benefits
- Contract management and procurement - including nature of contracts, procurement processes and legal and ethical principles
Project Management - Associate Project Manager - Level 4
You will need to be employed for a minimum of 30 hours per week in a relevant job but we can assist you in finding a placement.
You will also need 5 GCSEs at grades A* to C/9 to 4 or equivalent including English Language, Maths and Science. Some employers may require additional qualifications depending on the role, which may include A-levels or existing relevant Level 3 qualifications or equivalent.
Adults who are aged 19+ with appropriate industry experience but without the necessary qualifications are welcome to apply.
All applicants will be required to undertake an assessment in English and maths prior to enrolling.
Each unit is continually assessed. You will present evidence of competence through practical assessments and the production of a personal portfolio. A behavioural log will be assessed by your employer and you will complete an End Point Assessment in the final 3 months of your study.
Email this apprenticeship information
Use the form below to email this apprenticeship information directly to your inbox for future reference.