This course is ideal for new, aspiring or practicing team leaders or supervisors.
You can expect to learn:
- Core leadership and management skills
- How to tailor leadership styles to suit situations
- How to effectively drive change
- How to improve team performance
- How to transition from working within a team to leading a team
The qualification is unit-based and the content will differ according to the combination of units used by each delivery course.
The following units will be included in the qualification:
- Developing yourself as a team leader
- Understanding change in the workplace
Course dates / times
Sorry, we currently do not have any course date information available for this course. Please check back soon for further updates.
ILM Level 2 Award in Leadership and Team Skills
No formal entry requirements are needed, but students should have a reasonable level of numeracy and English vocabulary.
Learners must successfully demonstrate their understanding of the learning outcomes through a written assignment for each unit.
You could progress to the: