If you would like to further your career by gaining a qualification but want to earn while you learn, then this may be the apprenticeship for you.
You will learn:
- preparing, cooking and presenting dishes under tight time pressures
- managing demi-chef de parties or commis chefs
- developing new dishes and menus
- ensuring ingredients are high quality and safe
- understanding how to maintain profit margins
Hospitality - Chef De Partie - Level 3
Adults who are aged 19+ with appropriate industry experience but without the necessary qualifications are welcome to apply.
All applicants will be required to undertake an assessment in English and maths prior to enrolling.
You will develop an electronic portfolio of evidence against the requirements of the qualification. Evidence can be generated by observation of your workplace, witness testimonies, case studies or personal accounts of events. Online tests may be used to confirm your knowledge and understanding as well as an End Point Assessment.