Coaching and Mentoring in the Workplace (Level 2 — ESF Funded) — Online Learning
This course is ideal for employees that wish to develop their knowledge and skills in order to understand and undertake effective mentoring in a range of situations within the workplace.
You will learn:
- The role and functions of a mentor
- The difference between mentoring, coaching and counselling
- Coaching and mentoring models and techniques
- How to apply coaching and mentoring models and techniques
- The elements of a mentoring contract
- How to structure a coaching and mentoring session
- How to vary your coaching and mentoring styles according to the situation
How to enrol onto this course
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org for course dates, eligibility and booking.
Want to find out more first?
Get in touch by hitting the button below and filling out our enquiry form.Download a guide Adult learning Browse careers Get in touch
|Location||Date / time|
Date / time:
Please contact email@example.com for availability.
Course code: C037380 / Q037381
No formal entry requirements are needed, but students should have a reasonable level of numeracy and English vocabulary.
Your business must also be eligible for the funding, does yours qualify?
Most small and medium organisations in Derby, Derbyshire, Nottingham and Nottinghamshire are eligible for support.
Small and medium-sized enterprises (SMEs) are defined as:
Companies must be based in the D2N2 area to qualify for support. D2N2 is the Local Enterprise Partnership (LEP) for Derby, Derbyshire, Nottingham and Nottinghamshire.
|Teaching & assessment||
You will complete a course booklet.
Progression opportunities include: