If you want to advance your career in coaching then this apprenticeship could be for you.
There are three parts to achieving this higher apprenticeship:
- Theories of learning and reflective practice
- Emotional and social intelligence
- Diversity, inclusion and bias
- Theory including:
- Personality types
- Organisational culture
- Coaching models
- Coaching contracts
- Enhanced listening skills
- Time management
- Goal setting
- Stakeholder contracting
- Rapport/trust building
- Questioning techniques
- Managing and celebrating diversity in professional practice
- Committing to self-development
- Demonstrating respect and engendering trust
- Acting as an ambassador for a coaching mindset
Teaching and assessing will be flexible with a mixture of remote, on-line and face to face sessions.
100% Employer Based
You can start this course at any time.
Coaching Professional - Higher Apprenticeship Level 5 Standard
You will need to be employed for a minimum of 30 hours per week in a relevant job but we can assist you in finding a placement.
You will also need 5 GCSEs at grades 9 – 4 (A* – C), including English Language and Maths. Functional Skills Level 2 can be used as equivalent to GCSE grade 4 (C) or above. Apprentices without Level 1 English and maths will need to achieve this level prior to taking the end-point assessment.
Adults who are aged 19+ with appropriate industry experience but without the necessary qualifications are welcome to apply.
All applicants will be required to undertake an assessment in English and maths prior to enrolling.
Assessment will be via:
Professional body recognition: