Being stuck is a position few of us like. We want something new but cannot let go of the old-old ideas, beliefs, habits, even thoughts. Sometimes we know we are stuck; sometimes we don't. In both cases we have to do something.
This course will focus on priorities –
- where are you now and where do you want to be –
- Identifying goals and how to achieve them.
- Barriers and limiting belief/values, changing the beliefs that aren’t working for you.
We will also address
- who are you and what do you want –
- Building on your life laws and make them positive and work for you.
- Constructive life tools to help you move forward.
|Location||Date / time||Fees / reductions|
St George's Centre
91 Victoria Road
Date / time:
Start: 21st June 2019
End: 19th July 2019
Time: 10:00 AM - 12:00 PM
Fees / reductions:
Tuition fee: £40
Community Learning funded. See our Financial Help page for fee reduction information.
Course code: C026908 / Q026909
No qualification awarded
No formal qualifications are required, however you will complete a short work book, so must be able to complete written work.
|Teaching & assessment||
Tutors will give regular verbal and written feedback. You will complete an Individual Learning Plan (ILP) and be encouraged to set your own personal targets as part of this course.
You can progress onto other wellbeing courses.
Email this course information
Use the form below to email this course information directly to your inbox for future reference.
TV & Film students get tips from Gogglebox star
Nottingham College launches its first A Level BTEC hybrid course for aspiring engineers
Themed fundraiser develops students’ enterprise skills