Effective Communication Skills — Part-time
This course will enable you to explore ‘what success looks like’ to establish clear goals.
You will be supported to:
- Focus your learning
- Set SMART Goals that can be achieved
- Structure an action plan with achievable tasks that enable you to move forward positively and confidently
- Develop ways to evaluate progress and revise activities to stay on track.
You will learn to:
- Establish structured goals
- Develop a clear action plan with steps and milestones
- Track performance with multiple goals
- Evaluate progress and achievement
- Plan for success and aim high
Students will achieve objectives by taking part in group activities, completing written activities, online quizzes and
other interactive activities both during the session and by completing homework activities in their own time.
How to enrol onto this course
It is no longer possible to apply for this course.
Please check back later, as we may be offering the course again in the future.
Want to find out more first?
Get in touch by hitting the button below and filling out our enquiry form.Download a guide Adult learning Browse careers Get in touch
Course dates / times
We're currently finalising start dates for this course and more information will be available soon. To stay up to date with the latest course information register your details below and we’ll notify you when more information is available.
There are no formal entry requirements for this course.
|Teaching & assessment||
Tutors will give regular verbal and written feedback. You will complete an Individual Learning Plan (ILP) and will be encouraged to set your own personal targets as part of this course.
The course tutor can discuss appropriate opportunities if you wish to further your learning in this subject area. Information will be made available about other course opportunities at Nottingham College
You will have the opportunity to access external Careers Guidance to aid your next steps.