Interested in equality and diversity courses? UK employers are often looking to improve both equality and diversity within their companies, so having an equality and diversity qualification is a great addition to any CV.
This qualification aims to promote your social awareness and good practice of equality and diversity in any setting, including the workplace, the community, at home and in society.
- Unit 1: Equality and diversity in society
- In this unit, you will learn what is meant the by the term ‘equality’ and explore the damaging effects of stereotyping and labelling.
- Unit 2: Equality and diversity in the community
- This unit will help you to identify the extent of diversity that exists within a community and understand the benefits of promoting a culture of equality and diversity.
- Unit 3: Equality and diversity in the workplace
- In this unit you will learn how equality and diversity can be promoted and maintained by employees and the benefits of having a dynamic, diverse workforce.
You will gain access to high quality e-learning learning resources which will guide you step-by-step through all of the aspects of this course.
You'll have opportunities to reflect on what you have learned and to improve your subject knowledge using instant feedback from the platform.
You'll have support from a member of the team who will help guide you through the course in a timescale agreed with you.
|Location||Date / time|
Date / time:
You can start this course at any time.
Course code: C033684 / Q033685
Equality and Diversity (NCFE Level 2 Certificate)
You will work at your own pace, but the course typically takes approximately 180 hours to complete.
There are no entry requirements for this course but you must be aged 19 or over.
Your assessment will be submitted online through the platform and you will receive feedback from a member of the team who will assess your work and provide thorough and supportive feedback.
You may complete this qualification in preparation to apply and work in this industry or to to enhance their understanding of their work environment. Alternatively, you may wish to progress in the subject to a higher level.
The tuition fee is funded in full by the government, but you must submit information when you enrol to qualify. You can find out what information you need to submit here.