Our award-winning online learning resources have been written by our expert AAT specialist with over 15 years AAT teaching experience.
Our innovative approach to learning provides you with our easy-to-use EQUAL online platform:
- Technical content that includes worked examples and illustrations
- Practical scenarios and activities throughout
- Short, manageable sections
- Exam-style assessment questions at the end of each section to build your confidence and cement your understanding
This Final Accounts Preparation unit will allow learners to:
- Distinguish between the financial recording and reporting requirements of different types of organisation
- Understand the need for final accounts and the accounting and ethical principles underlying their preparation
- Prepare accounting records from incomplete information
- Produce accounts for sole traders and partnerships
- Understand the key differences between preparing accounts for a limited company and a sole trader
|Location||Date / time||Fees / reductions|
Date / time:
You can start this course at any time.
Fees / reductions:
Tuition fee: £28.50
No fee reductions available. All students pay the same fee.
Course code: C034338 / Q034339
Course contact: Will Sibley/Chris Todd
You will learn at your own pace, but this course typically takes approximately 4 hours to complete.
There are no formal entry requirements for this course but you must have a reasonable standard of spoken and written English and be aged 19 or over.
The course is auto-assessed with questions throughout the learning material.