This course will cover a broad range of topics to prepare you for further study in Health and Social Care.
- Investigating rights and responsibilities at work
- Managing your health at work
- Preparing for work placement
- Health needs
- Introduction to creative and leisure activities for children and adults
- Creative and leisure activities for adults in health and social care
- Promoting healthy eating in care
- Communication with adults and children in health and social care
- Job opportunities in health and social care
- Carrying out an individual project
- Working in a team
Maid Marian Way
Start: 9th September 2019
Course code: C027167 / Q027170
ESOL students must have passed and have certificates in ESOL Entry 3 Reading, Entry 3 Writing and Entry 3 Listening and Speaking (all skills).
Assessment is conducted internally with booklets, leaflets and assignments.
You may progress to Level 1 courses.
Email this course information
Use the form below to email this course information directly to your inbox for future reference.