This course will cover a broad range of topics to prepare you for further study in Health and Social Care.
- Investigating rights and responsibilities at work
- Managing your health at work
- Preparing for work placement
- Health needs
- Introduction to creative and leisure activities for children and adults
- Creative and leisure activities for adults in health and social care
- Promoting healthy eating in care
- Communication with adults and children in health and social care
- Job opportunities in health and social care
- Carrying out an individual project
- Working in a team
How to apply for this course
It's not too late to start this course now - hit the button below to apply online!
You will be able to apply for 2020 entry soon.
Want to find out more first?
Get in touch by hitting the button below and filling out our enquiry form.Download a guide Browse careers Get in touch
Maid Marian Way
Start: 9th September 2019
Course code: C027167 / Q027170
ESOL students must have passed and have certificates in ESOL Entry 3 Reading, Entry 3 Writing and Entry 3 Listening and Speaking (all skills).
Assessment is conducted internally with booklets, leaflets and assignments.
You may progress to Level 1 courses.
Email this course information
Use the form below to email this course information directly to your inbox for future reference.