Introduction to Fitness, Nutrition and Mental Wellbeing (Entry Level) — Part-time
The course is perfect if you aged 19+, have an interest in the world of fitness, nutrition and mental wellbeing and want to learn more.
- Identify basic nutrition and healthy living techniques
- Explore the Theory and practical techniques for mental well being
- Introduction to stress and anger management techniques
- Explain and demonstrate how to plan a basic physical exercise session
- Describe the skills required for the fitness and personal training industry.
How to enrol onto this course
It is no longer possible to apply for this course.
Please check back later, as we may be offering the course again in the future.
Want to find out more first?
Get in touch by hitting the button below and filling out our enquiry form.Download a guide Adult learning Browse careers Get in touch
Course dates / times
We're currently finalising start dates for this course and more information will be available soon. To stay up to date with the latest course information register your details below and we’ll notify you when more information is available.
RARPA Introduction to Fitness, Nutrition and Mental Wellbeing (Entry 3)
There are no formal entry requirements for this course but you must be aged 19+.
|Teaching & assessment||
You will complete a short booklet with the help of your tutor.