After completing your ESOL course, you can launch your career in the Hair and Beauty industry with our Introduction to Hair and Beauty course.
You will learn about:
- An introduction into the hair and beauty sector
- Presenting a professional image
- Shampooing and conditioning
- Styling ladies/men’s hair
- Health and Safety in the salon working with others in the hair and beauty sector
You can achieve Pass, Merit or Distinction.
|Location||Date / time||Fees / reductions|
14-16 Wheeler Gate
Date / time:
Start: 30th September 2019
End: 22nd June 2020
Fees / reductions:
Tuition fee: £731.25
Tuition fees may be waived if you are in receipt of certain benefits.
Course code: C028811 / Q028812
Entry Level 3 Hair and Beauty.
Assessment is ongoing.
If you achieve a Merit and or above and your attendance is good, you can progress to our Level 1 course the following year.
Email this course information
Use the form below to email this course information directly to your inbox for future reference.