Have you ever thought of a career in the airline industry? This is a fantastic opportunity to gain skills for cabin crew airline applications.
The course includes:
- Cabin crew entry requirements
- Interview techniques and assessment days
- Learn how to prepare an aircraft for take off
- Wear an airline uniform
- Safety emergency procedures and first aid
- Personal announcements and selling techniques
- In flight services and passenger welfare
Course dates / times
Sorry, we currently do not have any course date information available for this course. Please check back soon for further updates.
City & Guilds Level 2 Award in Cabin Crew
There are no entry requirements.
Assessment includes a work book and role play.
Opportunities to attend airline recruitment days.