Perfect if you want to pursue a career in networking, computer hardware systems and in support role.
Examples of units you may study include:
- Unit 1 - Information Technology Systems
- Unit 2 - Creating Systems to Manage Information
- Unit 3 - Using Social Media in Business
- Unit 4 - Programming
- Unit 5 - Data Modelling
- Unit 6 - Website Development
- Unit 8 - Computer Games Development
- Unit 9 - IT Project Management
- Unit 11 - Cyber security and Incident Management
- Unit 12 - IT Technical Support and Management
You can expect to become equipped with the skills and knowledge to succeed in an ever-changing ICT environment. Also, a strong emphasis is placed on providing additional skills that will equip you to adapt to emerging ICT technologies.
You can read the full course specification here
111 Canal Street
Start: 6th September 2021
Course code: C026683 / Q026684
City & Guilds Level 3 Diploma in ICT Systems Support
Functional Skills Level 2 will be accepted as an equivalent to GCSE Grade 9-4/A*-C.
Assessment of your work could be carried out both internally and externally in the form of examinations, assessment work and multiple choice online tests.
Choose to follow with progression to Level 4 Diploma in ICT, CompTIA A+, CISCO, Access to Computing or an Apprenticeship.
You can also choose employment in network installation and maintenance, IT helpdesk support and IT technician posts.
Students aged 16-18 don't have to pay tuition fees. If you are aged 19 or over, check out our Financial Help page for information on fees and funding!