This course is ideal for new, aspiring or practicing team leaders or supervisors.
You can expect to learn:
- Core leadership and management skills
- How to tailor leadership styles to suit situations
- How to effectively drive change
- How to improve team performance
- How to transition from working within a team to leading a team
The qualification is unit-based and the content will differ according to the combination of units used by each delivery course.
The following units will be included in the qualification:
- Developing yourself as a team leader
- Understanding change in the workplace
|Location||Date / time|
Date / time:
Please contact email@example.com for availability.
Course code: C037478 / Q037479
ILM Level 2 Award in Leadership and Team Skills
No formal entry requirements are needed, but students should have a reasonable level of numeracy and English vocabulary.
Your business must also be eligible for the funding, does yours qualify?
Most small and medium organisations in Derby, Derbyshire, Nottingham and Nottinghamshire are eligible for support.
Small and medium-sized enterprises (SMEs) are defined as:
Companies must be based in the D2N2 area to qualify for support. D2N2 is the Local Enterprise Partnership (LEP) for Derby, Derbyshire, Nottingham and Nottinghamshire.
|Teaching & assessment||
Learners must successfully demonstrate their understanding of the learning outcomes through a written assignment for each unit.
You could progress to the: