Our award-winning online learning resources have been written by our expert AAT specialist, who has over 15 years of AAT teaching experience.
These resources have been developed to prepare you for the Management Accounting: Costing unit and will provide you with:
- An understanding of the purpose and use of management accounting within an organisation
- Applying techniques required for dealing with costs
- Apportioning costs according to organisational requirements
- Analysing and reviewing deviations from budget and reporting these to management
- Applying management accounting techniques to support decision making.
|Location||Date / time||Fees / reductions|
Date / time:
You can start this course at any time.
Fees / reductions:
Tuition fee: £28.50
No fee reductions available. All students pay the same fee.
Course code: C034344 / Q034345
You will learn at your own pace, but the course typically takes approximately 4 hours to complete.
There are no formal entry requirements for this course but you must have a reasonable standard of spoken and written English.
The course is auto-assessed with questions throughout the learning material.