Management Accounting: Costing — Level 3 Unit Resource and Revision Guide (CPD) — Online Learning
Our award-winning online learning resources have been written by our expert AAT specialist, who has over 15 years of AAT teaching experience.
These resources have been developed to prepare you for the Management Accounting: Costing unit and will provide you with:
- An understanding of the purpose and use of management accounting within an organisation
- Applying techniques required for dealing with costs
- Apportioning costs according to organisational requirements
- Analysing and reviewing deviations from budget and reporting these to management
- Applying management accounting techniques to support decision making.
How to enrol onto this course
You can enrol onto this course using our online enrolment system.
Hit the button below to enrol now!
Want to find out more first?
Get in touch by hitting the button below and filling out our enquiry form.Download a guide Adult learning Browse careers Get in touch
|Location||Date / time||Fees / reductions|
Date / time:
You can start this course at any time.
Fees / reductions:
No fee reductions available. All students pay the same fee.
Tuition fee: £28.50
Course code: C034344 / Q034345
You will learn at your own pace, but the course typically takes approximately 4 hours to complete.
There are no formal entry requirements for this course but you must have a reasonable standard of spoken and written English and be aged 19 or over.
|Teaching & assessment||
The course is auto-assessed with questions throughout the learning material.