This course will introduce and consolidate knowledge of Microsoft Access using Microsoft Office 2016.
- Understand the concept of a database and the elements that make up a database
- Creating a database
- Creating within a database - Tables, Queries, Forms and Reports in Design view or by using the wizards
- Understand and use the different data types within a Table including Primary Keys
- Queries - Select queries including use of criteria and sorting data
- Editing Tables, Queries, Forms and Reports using Design view
- Saving data
- Creating Relationships between Tables and their use in Queries
|Location||Date / time||Fees / reductions|
Maid Marian Way
Date / time:
Start: 20th March 2019
End: 22nd May 2019
Time: 6:00 PM - 8:30 PM
Fees / reductions:
Tuition fee: £65
Community Learning funded. See our Financial Help page for fee reduction information.
Course code: C025619 / Q025807
Nottingham College Certificate
Must be comfortable using a computer. Prior experience of Microsoft Office (Word or Excel) would be useful. Prior experience of Microsoft Access is not necessary.
|Teaching & assessment||
You will complete tasks throughout the course and build a portfolio, there is no formal exam.
Progression routes can be discussed with the tutor at the end of the course. Options include attending a follow up course studying Microsoft Units in either Excel or Word at Level 1.
Email this course information
Use the form below to email this course information directly to your inbox for future reference.