This course consolidates existing knowledge of Microsoft Word at Level 1 using Microsoft Office 2016.
- Enter and edit data to create a range of word documents
- Use different methods for Cut, Copy and Paste
- Check documents using IT tools - spell check and Show/Hide
- Paragraph formatting and page layouts
- Creating and modifying text or numeric data in Tables
- Mail Merge
- Combining information from different sources (copy and paste)
- Adding images and borders to documents
- File saving and opening
- Formatting to enhance a document
- Find & Replace data
- Tabulations – use of the tab key and setting “tabs”.
- Understand and the use of indents.
|Location||Date / time||Fees / reductions|
Maid Marian Way
Date / time:
Start: 20th March 2019
End: 22nd May 2019
Time: 6:00 PM - 8:30 PM
Fees / reductions:
Tuition fee: £65
Community Learning funded. See our Financial Help page for fee reduction information.
Course code: C025617 / Q025806
Nottingham College Certificate
You must be comfortable using a computer and have some basic experience of Microsoft Word.
|Teaching & assessment||
You will complete tasks throughout the course, there is no formal exam.
Progression routes can be discussed with the tutor at the end of the course. Options include attending a follow up course studying Microsoft Excel or Microsoft Access at Level 1.
Email this course information
Use the form below to email this course information directly to your inbox for future reference.