This course consolidates existing knowledge of Microsoft Word at Level 1 using Microsoft Office 2016.
- Enter and edit data to create a range of word documents
- Use different methods for Cut, Copy and Paste
- Check documents using IT tools - spell check and Show/Hide
- Paragraph formatting and page layouts
- Creating and modifying text or numeric data in Tables
- Mail Merge
- Combining information from different sources (copy and paste)
- Adding images and borders to documents
- File saving and opening
- Formatting to enhance a document
- Find & Replace data
- Tabulations – use of the tab key and setting “tabs”.
- Understand and the use of indents.
Course dates / times
Sorry, we currently do not have any course date information available for this course. Please check back soon for further updates.
Nottingham College Certificate
You must be comfortable using a computer and have some basic experience of Microsoft Word.
You will complete tasks throughout the course, there is no formal exam.
Progression routes can be discussed with the tutor at the end of the course. Options include attending a follow up course studying Microsoft Excel or Microsoft Access at Level 1.
You can read more about community courses in our Guidance for Community Courses booklet.