Increase your existing knowledge of Microsoft Word by:
- Enter and edit data including Cut, Copy and Paste
- Check documents using IT tools - spell check and Show/Hide
- Paragraph formatting and page layouts
- Creating and modifying text or numeric data in Tables
- Mail Merge
- Combining information from different sources (copy and paste)
- File saving and opening
- Formatting to enhance a document
- Find and Replace data
- Tabulations – use of the tab key and setting “tabs”
- Understand and the use of indents
Course dates / times
Sorry, we currently do not have any course date information available for this course. Please check back soon for further updates.
There are no formal entry requirements however you should be comfortable using and computer, have some basic experience of Microsoft Word and have a good standard of written and spoken English.
Tutors will give verbal and written feedback. You will be required to complete a short workbook and encouraged to set your own personal targets as part of this course.
There may be opportunities to progress onto other courses both in the community and at Nottingham College sites. The course tutor can discuss appropriate opportunities if you wish to further your learning in this subject area.
You can read more about community courses in our Guidance for Community Courses booklet.