This is a weekly course that will give support and assistance to anyone who is unemployed or facing redundancy.
The course includes:
- Building and producing a CV
- Building confidence in completing application forms and understanding how to create the best chances of getting an interview and securing that job
- Job search:
- how to search vacancies online
- how to upload your CV onto relevant websites
- Interview techniques:
- how to make the most of your chance to sell yourself and your skills
- how to answer difficult questions and become more confident and less nervous of interviews for jobs, college or personal reasons.
How to apply for this course
Apply now and if you need to pay any course fees, or provide evidence if you wish to claim a fee reduction, we will contact you to let you know how to do this.
For help on completing the online application form, please see our useful apply online guide here.
Want to find out more first?
Get in touch by hitting the button below and filling out our enquiry form.Download a guide Get in touch
|Location||Date / time||Fees / reductions|
Date / time:
Start: 27th January 2021
End: 28th April 2021
Time: 10:00 AM - 12:00 PM
Fees / reductions:
Tuition fee: £99
Tuition fees may be waived if you are in receipt of certain benefits. Please see our Financial Help page to see if you can claim a fee reduction.
Course code: C033158 / Q033159
There are no entry requirements for this course.
Tutors will give regular verbal and written feedback. You will be required to complete an Individual Learning Plan (ILP) and encouraged to set your own personal targets as part of this course.
There may be opportunities to progress onto other courses both in the community and at Nottingham College sites.
The course tutor can discuss appropriate opportunities if you wish to further your learning in this subject area.
You can read more about community courses and your individual Learning Plan in our Guidance for Community Learners booklet.