This is a weekly course that will give support and assistance to anyone who is unemployed or facing redundancy.
The course includes:
- Building and producing a CV
- Building confidence in completing application forms and understanding how to create the best chances of getting an interview and securing that job
- Job search:
- how to search vacancies online
- how to upload your CV onto relevant websites
- Interview techniques:
- how to make the most of your chance to sell yourself and your skills
- how to answer difficult questions and become more confident and less nervous of interviews for jobs, college or personal reasons.
|Location||Date / time||Fees / reductions|
Southglade Access Centre
Date / time:
Start: 5th June 2019
End: 24th July 2019
Time: 9:30 AM - 11:30 AM
Fees / reductions:
Tuition fee: £45.50
Tuition fees may be waived if you are in receipt of certain benefits.
Course code: C027543 / Q027541
No qualification awarded
To enrol on this course you must be aged 19+, live in the Nottingham area and have an NG postcode.
|Teaching & assessment||
Tutors will give regular verbal and written feedback. You will be required to complete a short workbook and encouraged to set your own personal targets as part of this course
There may be opportunities to progress onto other courses both in the community and at Nottingham college sites. The course tutor can discuss appropriate opportunities if you wish to further your learning in this subject area.
Email this course information
Use the form below to email this course information directly to your inbox for future reference.
Tourism students go global in London
Stapleford opens its doors to visitors
Talented dancers take centre stage with the professionals