This is a weekly course that will give support and assistance to anyone who is unemployed or facing redundancy.
The course includes:
- Building and producing a CV
- Building confidence in completing application forms and understanding how to create the best chances of getting an interview and securing that job
- Job search:
- how to search vacancies online
- how to upload your CV onto relevant websites
- Interview techniques:
- how to make the most of your chance to sell yourself and your skills
- how to answer difficult questions and become more confident and less nervous of interviews for jobs, college or personal reasons.
How to enrol onto this course
It is no longer possible to apply for this course.
Please check back later, as we may be offering the course again in the future.
Want to find out more first?
Get in touch by hitting the button below and filling out our enquiry form.Download a guide Adult learning Browse careers Get in touch
Course dates / times
We're currently finalising start dates for this course and more information will be available soon. To stay up to date with the latest course information register your details below and we’ll notify you when more information is available.
There are no entry requirements for this course.
|Teaching & assessment||
Tutors will give regular verbal and written feedback. You will be required to complete an Individual Learning Plan (ILP) and encouraged to set your own personal targets as part of this course.
There may be opportunities to progress onto other courses both in the community and at Nottingham College sites.
The course tutor can discuss appropriate opportunities if you wish to further your learning in this subject area.
You can read more about community courses and your individual Learning Plan in our Guidance for Community Learners booklet.