We deliver all Automotive Apprenticeship training on behalf of, and as part of, Nottingham College. Our range of Apprenticeships include:
- Accident Repair Technician (Level 3)
- Aftersales — Parts and Service Advisor (Level 2 and 3)
- Autocare Technician (Level 2)
- Automotive Customer Service Practitioner (Level 2)
- Automotive Customer Service Specialist (Level 3)
- Motor Vehicle Service and Maintenance Technician (Light Vehicle) (Level 3)
- Vehicle Damage Paint Technician (Level 3)
- Vehicle Damage Panel Technician (Level 3)
Download our Employer Apprenticeship guide to find out more about what each apprenticeship qualification entails and what the apprentice candidate can expect to experience during their training programme.
We are local leaders in automotive training and work with brand dealerships as well as independent garages, repair centres and automotive parts dealers. We are the region’s most established provider of automotive training, with courses approved by the motor industry body: the Institute of the Motor Industry (IMI).
Our workshops are fully equipped with the latest diagnostic equipment and technology, to ensure our apprentices have the most up-to-date industry knowledge, and hands-on experience with the kit used by motor industry professionals.
If you are looking for an apprenticeship vacancy and would like to find out more about what it’s like to train as an automotive apprentice with Nottingham College, click here.