Skip to main content

It looks like you have JavaScript turned off

Pretty much everything should work. But you may find some components look slightly off as a result. You can find out what JavaScript is here. If you don't have JavaScript turned off, or if something doesn't work that you think should do, please email hidden; JavaScript is required.

Free training, free events, free apprentices on offer through Nottingham College

At Nottingham College our employer team works tirelessly to source free training, free networking and events, free advertising and promotion and free opportunities for the employers we work with. It’s our job to scan the horizon to see what’s on offer to bring you a whole range of additional benefits. There is lots out there – it’s just knowing where to look

FREE training

If you are an SME, a business with fewer than 250 employees, then you could take advantage of a two-day accredited training course in Leadership and Management. The course is aimed at women who are looking to progress into a management role. The course is accredited by the Institute of Leadership and Management and is completely funded by European Social Fund High Level Skills Project.

No formal entry requirements are needed but students should have a reasonable level of numeracy and literacy to study at this level (Level 2). 

All SMEs based within the D2N2 areas qualify for funding. The course is delivered at our Ruddington campus. 

To take up the offer of a free place, contact our team on 0115 884 2242

Free apprenticeship training

Employing an apprentice is incredibly cost effective. If your company has a payroll of over £3m a year you will be paying the apprenticeship levy which funds your training costs entirely. If you have a payroll under £3m, the government pays 95% of your training costs and through our friends at Nottingham Jobs, the remaining 5% may well be paid for you, as long as your business is based in Nottingham City.

Free events

Keep an eye out here for the latest upcoming events from Nottingham College.