Free support to up-skill your workforce
Are you a small to medium sized business in Nottingham looking for free support to up-skill your workforce, retain staff or recruit into your teams? Our Employer Services Team at Nottingham College are here to provide consultative support and a suite of free courses and training opportunities through several projects – including the Skills Access Hub and the Smart and Inclusive Leadership project.
To find out how you can benefit from either of these projects and access free or subsidised training and development packages for your organisation, get in touch with our team.
What are the initiatives?
The Skills Access Hub provides a full training needs analysis and workforce development solution for businesses located in D2N2 (Derbyshire and Nottinghamshire region.)
We have a vast range of accredited training, short and online courses and apprenticeships available, and we can deliver bespoke solutions too. Depending on your eligibility, many of these training options are free or subsidised.
The Smart and Inclusive Leadership (SAIL) project aims to support employees from SMEs across Nottinghamshire and Derbyshire to access free training opportunities, career coaching and advice to develop their leadership and management skills.
Fully funded courses available through the Smart and Inclusive Leadership (SAIL) project:
What happens next?
- Check your eligibility and send us your details via the form below.
- A member of the team will be in touch to discuss ways we can help. We can book a time to suit you where we can run through a skills needs analysis. From there we can tailor-make a package of training and development to suit the individual needs of your employees and business as a whole.
- Following the outcome of your needs analysis or follow up call, we’ll get your teams enrolled into the right training and development programmes.
Who is eligible?
SMEs based that are based in the D2N2 area (Derby, Derbyshire, Nottingham and Nottinghamshire) are eligible for support.
Small and medium-sized enterprises (SMEs) are defined as:
- Less than 250 employees
- Annual turnover under EUR 50 million or;
- Annual balance sheet less than EUR 43 million
- No more than 25% of the organisation is owned by an organisation that in itself is not an SME
The D2N2 Skills Access Hub and Smart and Inclusive Leadership project are part-funded by the European Union through the European Social Fund (ESF).