Skills Access Hub
Nottingham College are proud to be a partner in the Skills Access Hub, led by the D2N2 LEP to provide training and development opportunities for businesses located in the D2N2 region.
As a delivery partner we join others including The Futures Group, Nottingham City Council, The University of Nottingham and more, in delivering training and development that can unlock the potential of our businesses by identifying and addressing immediate and future skills gaps.
SMEs based within the D2N2 (Derby, Derbyshire, Nottingham, Nottinghamshire) region can take advantage of this project which aims to:
- Increase the skills of existing employees
- Explore apprenticeships, graduate placements and/or internships
- Find out more about what funding options are available for training
- Develop connections with training and/or education providers
- Influence local training opportunities so they meet the existing and future needs of local businesses
- Become more productive and able to compete within the local market
- Give employees the skills needed to develop themselves within the business.
Here at Nottingham College we can act as your first port of call, helping you to discover the breadth of support on offer and from there we can tailor-make a package of training and development to suit the individual needs of your employees and business as a whole.
We have a vast range of accredited training, short and online courses and apprenticeships available and we can deliver bespoke solutions too.
Who is eligible?
SMEs based that are based in the D2N2 area (Derby, Derbyshire, Nottingham and Nottinghamshire) are eligible for support.
Small and medium-sized enterprises (SMEs) are defined as:
- Less than 250 employees
- Annual turnover under EUR 50 million or;
- Annual balance sheet less than EUR 43 million
- No more than 25% of the organisation is owned by an organisation that in itself is not an SME
The D2N2 Skills Access Hub is part-funded by the European Union through the European Social Fund (ESF).
If you require an informal consultation or would like to talk through our services and your options in an appointment with one of our trained business advisors, please get in touch with us via: firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on 0115 945 7260.