Workplace Learning can improve your productivity and competitiveness by ensuring your staff have got the right skills to do the best job.
Want to get your workforces skills up to scratch, but don’t know where to start? Well we can help you with that!
Our dedicated Employer Responsive team can undertake an impartial diagnosis of your business needs. They will prepare a proposal which offers you a bespoke training solution, with recommendations about training provision and even funding that you will be able to access. You may be eligible for:
- Fully-funded learning for employees basic skills (English, Mathematics and English for Speakers of Other Languages) and their first full Level 2/Level 3 qualification.
- An Employer Responsive Manager to source suitable training provision.
- Information and advice on higher level qualifications - Level 3, 4 and beyond.
In addition, you may also be able to access:
- Support beyond Level 2, especially for regional priority sector organisations: Construction; Engineering; Health and Social Care; Retail; Logistics and Distribution; Tourism; Travel, Leisure and Hospitality; Manufacture of Food and Drink.
- Support for Apprenticeships.
- Support for Foundation Degrees/Higher National Diplomas.
- Support for Investors in People.
To find out more about Workplace Learning or how you can access the service, please call 0115 945 7260 or by email email@example.com