You're invited to our City Hub Open Evening! We are running Open Evening events in October/November 2023 and January 2024 across six of our locations.
Students, parents, and visitors will be able to:
- Attend a welcome presentation.
- See/tour our facilities.
- Meet our tutors.
- Find out about our courses and information related to college.
- There will be a market place area featuring student finance, careers, student enrichment, curriculum areas
All Open Evening events are between 5:00 – 7:00 pm and include a welcome presentation which is running every 30 minutes from 5:00 pm, with the last presentation at 6:30 pm. When booking you will be able to choose from 4 timeslots between 5:00 pm, 5:30 pm, 6:00 pm and 6:30 pm. Make sure to arrive in advance of the timeslot to make sure you don’t miss out!
Facilities at City Hub:
- Airline cabin.
- Commercial restaurant.
- Digital Media Centre .
- Science and Innovation Centre.
- Performing Arts Studio.
- Observatory and simulated hospital ward coming soon!
Frequently asked questions
Wednesday 11th October 2023 (5:00 pm - 7:00 pm)
Tuesday 14th November 2023 (5:00 pm - 7:00 pm)
Tuesday 16th January 2024 (5:00 pm - 7:00 pm)
Nottingham College (City Hub)
111 Canal Street
Subjects at this event
- Business & Accounts
- Catering and Hospitality
- Early Years and Education
- Health and Social Care
- Media, Digital and Photography
- Performing Arts
- Prince's Trust
- Travel, Tourism and Aviation