The International Office will assist all new students in finding accommodation. For students under the age of 18 it is compulsory to live in Homestay. Please see our Homestay Guide for International Students Under 18 for more information.

Students aged 18 and over can choose to live in self-catering student accommodation or share a house with other students. Our Accommodation Guide for International Students Over 18 provides details on the different choices available to book through the International Office.

To book your accommodation please complete the relevant Booking Form and return to with a copy to

Download Accommodation Booking Form - Under 18
Download Accommodation Booking Form - Over 18

Shared student houses

A number of shared student houses are available in the Beeston area for those who are aged over 18 and prefer to live independently. The International Office can provide a list of reputable letting agents and landlords to help you find accommodation to suit your needs.

If you intend to choose this type of accommodation we recommend that you arrange to stay in a local hotel for your first few days to enable you to visit and look at possible houses so you can choose one you like. The International Office can provide a list of local hotels.

Please note: students choosing to live in this type of accommodation will have to sign a legal tenancy agreement with a private landlord. This arrangement is between the student and the landlord. The college does not accept any responsibility for any disputes that might arise, although we will do our best to help our students to resolve any problems that might occur.

Useful Documents