Our friendly, experienced advisors are available to offer you a personalised advice and guidance service.
You can access a range of support to enable you to progress to further study including university, or employment, apprenticeships and volunteering and more.
- One-to-one advice and guidance on a range of learning, work and training options
- A range of classroom workshops that support you to develop the skills that potential employers desire; team work, communication and problem solving
- Support with searching and applying for jobs; help preparing you for interviews
- Information, guidance and support with progressing to university, including UCAS personal statements and applications
- Advice and guidance on making decisions that will enable you to succeed in getting a great job.
Meet the team
To arrange an individual appointment, please contact our call centre on 0115 9 100 100, who will be pleased to make an appointment for you. Alternatively, you can email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please click on the links below to find out more:
Meet the Careers Team
Helping your child decide their next step can seem overwhelming, so it is reassuring to know that there is plenty…
Our Careers Advisers are professionally qualified with extensive experience of supporting learners with their learning, career, work and life goals.
Use Career Coach to help you find a career or make a CV
If you decide that you want to develop your skills through work, an apprenticeship may be the right choice for…
Helpful information on your progression to Higher Education
College careers strategy information
Work experience is a great addition to your CV. It can help to demonstrate your capabilities and commitment to an…
What is Labour market information, why is it important and where can you find it?
Helpful links to support you with researching other options